All this buzz about the Powerball today really has me thinking... what would I really do if I won. So here is my pledge to myself if I were to win tonight, or ever win the lottery.
- Pay my parents back for EVERYTHING they have ever done for me with like 900% interest (I am assuming David would want to do the same)
- Start a huge trust fund for my nephew Spencer
- Take my Mom and sister on a shopping spree.. we are talking Bal Harbour Mom and Melissa
- Buy everyone of my bridesmaids the bag of their dreams.. Birkins are permitted.
- Buy one of those mansions right on my street that is about the same size as my 20 floor apartment building
- Purchase a Range Rover for David and a Bentley for me
- Donate to the Chicago French Bulldog Rescue
- Donate to the Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
So there you have it that is what I SAY I would do if I won the jackpot. I am sure I would want to do so much more, but all you ever hear is how fast everyone spends it. I bet my blog would change a little, but I would hope my life and the people in it would stay the same.
What would you do?
How amazing would my post be tomorrow if I got to say okay, so I won!!
lol a girl could dream.