1. Garnier- Makeup Remover Wipes: These wipes have the same great smell as the Garnier- BB Cream so I was instantly drawn to them. They do a great job of removing all makeup and do not leave your face feeling oily at all.
2. Clarisonic with Philosophy- Purity: I am sure you have heard about the Clarisonic before, but if you haven't used one I highly suggest it! It is like having a facial in the comfort of your own house. The problem many people have is they use it WAY too much and end up with a rash on their face (I can vouch for this). As I mentioned "it is like having a facial in the comfort of your own home," would you get a facial every day or twice a day? Probably not it would leave your skin raw. However, if I could afford it I would love to have one ONCE a week. That is why I have limited myself with my normal skin type to using the Clarisonic only once a week. I think you could probably get away with two times, but I am not pushing it. I use the same Philosophy Purity wash with it because it is super gentle. On the days I don't use the Clarisonic I just wash the old fashion way:)
3. Kiehl's -Ultra Facial Toner: I use this same toner in the evening to restore the ph balance and eliminate any leftover dirt.
4. Orgins- GinZing Eye Cream I use this night time as well so when I wake up in the morning I look refreshed.
5. Josie Maran- Argan Oil: This little bottle of oil was introduced to me by one of my best friends, Judi, almost three years ago. You can use it as a moisturizer, at night time or even on the ends of your hair. It just puts moisture back into your skin and I love it. It's not like you are really putting oil on your skin, it is as if you are just adding back what was missing from a hard day of work.
6. Philosophy- Hope in a Jarr: This final step is my favorite. It is a great night time cream because I feel it start working the second I put it on. It makes my skin extremely soft and extra bright.
Ok so there you have it, my crazy skin plan for the next six and half months. I know it is pretty extreme, but you can swap in and swap out other products that you already use. I hope this helps you and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!