If you are a picky dresser here are a few tips you can use to sway the bride to choosing the dress you like:
- Ask her if you can help pick out the dress? (She will probably say yes and welcome the help.)
- Be very eager to try on any dress she may like. (Don't forget to throw in a few of your favorites!)
- If you think the dress won't look good on everyone (mainly yourself) ask her to try it on; unless she already has her wedding body eight months in advance she may understand where you are coming from.
- Ask the sales rep if she has a book of pictures of what other brides picked. Some of them are so horrible your bride will find herself saying "I would never do that to my friends."
- If she doesn't want anyone to come, make sure to send her pictures of what you like. (I promise she does want you to be happy!)